Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Rant

I hate when toilet seats are left up. I freakin hate that. I don't want to touch the toilet seat to put it back down. I don't know what bacteria/ disease was on your hands when you touched it. I don't want to have to constantly feel as if I have some unknown supergerm on my hands that'll eat my skin away like some flesh eating bacteria. Disgusting. You bend down to lift the seat, you bend down again to flush the bastard, why the hell can't you bend again and put the seat back the way you found it?

What’s even more disgusting is the fact that I’m sure you would immediately touch the toilet seat right after you touched yourself to put it down. WTF!! You just touched yourself! Why the hell would you touch the seat right after? Why would you touch the toilet seat lever? Ugh! Wash your hands first then put the seat down and then wash again. It takes less than a minute you sick A-holes.

That just makes what I say even more valid. Why would I want to have to put a toilet seat down if I don’t know if the punk before me washed his hands before they touched anything? What if one of the F’ers that actually had the common decency to put the toilet seat down after they were done was a complete f’ing idiot and had neglected to wash their hands before they did so? I don’t want to touch anything that you or someone else touched after touching their wee wee. Gross!

I hate people.

No comments: