Monday, January 16, 2012

Yay 2012!

Things are going very well so far in 2012. I now realize that the reason I had been so unhappy in 2011 is because I was not receiving the love and caring that I knew I could receive. I had to get rid of the negative person in my life, I needed to remove myself from their emotional abuse. I will no longer allow selfish, inconsiderate, abusive, self absorbed people in my circle. I am very grateful to my friends and family for their support. It makes me smile to think of what 2012 and beyond has in store for me. :D

7 comments:

Free College Money from Scholarship and Grants said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

안녕하세요. 나는 한국에서 왔습니다. 내 U블러그에 오셔서 멋진 동영상을 꼭 보셔서 좋은 일이 있기를 바랍니다. 새해 복 많이 받으세요.

Cocktail Lady said...

Good for you! Negativity in ones life is never a good thing! Happy 2012, a new year for new beginnings! Cheers!

said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
vuhelp.net said...

Nice Blogger

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.