Monday, February 21, 2011

You can't always get what you want you make it

I am so weary of people trying to make me feel as if my life and what I do in my life is worthless. Just because I do not aspire to be better than everyone else does not make me a slacker. I just want to be happy, do the things that make me happy, explore other things that make me happy and live a stress free life. No I don't want to fucking use my biology degree. Yes I could but I don't believe that would make me happy. Money is not everything in life. It seems as if it is human nature to chip away at others souls.

2 comments:

Lady J said...

Oh my Gosh that is so true, sometimes it feels like everyone wants to control your life to make them feel happy. This post was actually something I needed to hear today, Thanks.

Amy said...

Great post. I hate when people try to run your life because they believe they know better.