Monday, July 27, 2009

Drained

I hate being stressed out.
I hate my car.
I have to take a break from certain people in my life before I end up exploding. I am a bit too passive towards the people I care about. I've got to learn to stop allowing things to build up cause I don't want to hurt any feelings.
These last couple of days almost everyone I know has chipped a piece of my sanity off of me. Although I had a stressful vacation, I did have fun in my own kind of way; I did accomplish most of my goals for Comic Con so I guess I should not complain too much.
Now that I'm back to work I remember why I don't like leaving it for more than 2 days at a time. I hate having to clean up the messes that are made. Just once I would like to not have to worry. I'll be fixing things until Wednesday.
So yeah.
Things are great.
I am so drained.
Thoughts of driving north are invading my thoughts again.

No comments: