Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I want to meet people.
I want to learn.
I want to experience life through someone else’s perspective.
I want to go to space.
I want to love.
I want to be loved.
I want security.
I want to be excited all the time.
I want to be accepted the way I am.
I want to travel.
I want to drive across the country.
I want to be appreciated.
I want to not be afraid.
I want to be needed.
I want to have a family.
I want to be in great health.
I want to be nomadic.
I want to understand others motivations.
I want to listen.
I want reassurance.
I want to be heard.
I want to understand why I cannot understand.
I want control.
I want my chest to stop hurting.
I want a peach tree and a loquat tree.
I want a white picket fence and a country cottage.
I want to be stronger.
I want to understand people better.
I want to write.
I want to sing and dance.
I want to perform.
I want my mother.
I want understanding.
I want to live on the ocean.
I want to maximize my potential.
I want drive.
I want knowledge.
I want to own nothing.
I want to know what I want.
I want history.
I want serenity.

1 comment: