Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sophia

There is a little 5 year old girl named Sophia that comes into the store with her dad. She is cute and very intelligent. I do not tend to like many children but I do enjoy her.
This of course has nothing to do with the fact that I like the name Sophia/ Sophie and would like to name a daughter of mine that name. Alis and I are still fighting over it. Lol.
Anyways, I am writing this because I think I enjoy kids, some kids that is. Most children are obnoxious brats that aren't very friendly or fun but a few are genuinely sweet, interesting kids. I like those ones. It shows that there are good parents out there.
Both father and daughter are very relaxing people. I do not know why they make me feel relaxed but they do. Things to think about I guess. It is great when you can find people that don't put more stress on you.
Genuine.
I like that.


Oh and yes, this is the girl that told me that I was a faster runner than her because I was African. Hahaha.

No comments: