Sunday, February 24, 2008

WTF Moment of the week

Alone in the Dark sucks major ass!!!!! Why does Uwe Boll still make movies? Really?? WTF? It just doesn't get badder than this.

Why the movie sucks:
1. The scientist made a mchine that 'calibrated the monster's movements'.......I swear the machine looked like a Nintendo Gameboy SP.
2. Why is Christian Slater narrarating the whole movie?
3. Why is there an introduction at the beginning of the movie that is 5 minutes long?
4. Tara Reids' acting makes me feel like a rock scientist.
5. Cliche, cliche, cliche
6. Was there really a need for a sex scene? Hells no!
7. If the monsters only come out at night or in the dark (hence title) why the hell were they attacking people in the light. Did the writers and director somehow forget that this was a main characteristic for the movie?
8. My butt itches, I don't know why, I took a shower.
9. It grossed $2,834,421 in its opening weekend. The budget was $20,000,000.
10. The runtime was 96 minutes, 96 minutes too long.

What I can't believe is this, despite all the criticism, a sequel is set for 2009.

How the hell does this happen. I've been waiting for an X-Files sequel for 10 years and this trash gets one! Someone shoot me now.

1 comment:

Rich and Creamy said...

They're working on a sequel aren't they?